Error 1006

General usage of the PDF Printer.

Moderator: jr

TSaunders

Error 1006

Post by TSaunders »

I installed the program on a Windows 64bit 2003 Server. When I print, I am getting an Error 1006: Unable to find postscript file 'C:\Windows\system32\config\system~1\locals~1\temp\bullzip\pdfprint\{file name}_printer.ps.

When I go to that directory, the file is there. After doing some testing it appears the ps file is getting created a second or so after the error message shows.

Any ideas or settings to control this?

Thanks in advance...

Attached is screen capture of the error message.[attachment=0]ErrorMsg.jpg[/attachment]
jtang

Re: Error 1006

Post by jtang »

I am also getting this error 1006. I have setup Bullzip PDF Printer as a network printer. Similar to the above, the postscript file exists in C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp\BullZip\PDF Printer, but Bullzip cannot find it for conversion.

We are currently working on a related problem so any help will be appreciated. Preferably, we would like to configure where Bullzip can search for the postscript files.

Bullzip was installed on a xp professional x64 machine.
dcyuri7

Re: Error 1006

Post by dcyuri7 »

Bump... f'ing bump. This happens on my 64bit O/S as well, and it's totally destroying the point of bullzip. It just throws this error whenever trying to print from microsoft word. Someone please help.