Appended pages disappear

General discussion about the Bullzip web site.

Moderator: jr

charlesh

Appended pages disappear

Post by charlesh »

I have used Bullzip for some time with great success and, in particular, the append feature. Bullzip works perfectly on my old computer and is not an issue.

I recently bought a couple of new computers, on which I installed Bullzip. They are fine when printing single pages.

However, a problem arises when I wish to append pages. All appears OK on printing, including when the pdf appears on the screen.

However, when I re-open the document afterwards, the appended pages have disappeared. This always happens on my new computers and on any other computer on which I do a new Bullzip download. It is not an occasional feature, it happens every time.

I suspect that it is a later version of Bullzip which is causing the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Charles
jr
Site Admin

Re: Appended pages disappear

Post by jr »

Since you see the correct result in the PDF that is opened after creation my best guess is that the one you open yourself isn't the one that was created.

Here is what you can try: When you see the correct result after conversion you can take a look at the PDF properties in adobe reader (File->Properties). Here you can see the full path of the file you are looking at. Try reopening that when you have closed the reader. That should produce the exact same result.

Regards,
Jacob