not full page watermark = can select on the merged file

About the programming interface for the virtual PDF printer driver.

Moderator: jr

anglerdk

not full page watermark = can select on the merged file

Post by anglerdk »

hi

I use bullzip to write a watermark and use Superimpose to merge an allready made PDF with a watermark (uses VBA code to read the PDF file for unique keys and uses the code to make a SQL call to get more info about this - the code renames the file with the info - but thats of no good if the users prints).

This part works with the watermark on the file - but after printing - I cannot select any text in the original file - my guess is the watermark layer is full size / full page size.

So how do I make bullzip printer, to only watermark the right corner and put it on top of the original file ?
oscarhc

Re: not full page watermark = can select on the merged file

Post by oscarhc »

Hi,

You could use the following properties to set the position and layer:

WatermarkLayer The watermark can act both as a watermark and a stamp. Some applications prints in a way that will hide watermarks that are placed under the original print. Here it comes in handy to be able to place the text above the original print. values: top (default), bottom.

WatermarkVerticalPosition The vertical position of the watermark. values: top, center (default), bottom.

WatermarkHorizontalPosition The horizontal position of the watermark. values: left, center (default), right.

WatermarkVerticalAdjustment Adjustment in the vertical position of the watermark. The specified value is a percentage of the page height.

WatermarkHorizontalAdjustment Adjustment in the horizontal position of the watermark. The specified value is a percentage of the page width.

I use Top, Right (what you want) and 5%, 5% adjustment

Cannot recall if WatermarkLayer or WatermarkTransparency didn't work as expected, but position and adjustent does.

Hope this help.

Regards, Oscar.