Windows Steady State & Bullzip

Installation and setup related issues.

Moderator: jr

raggedy

Windows Steady State & Bullzip

Post by raggedy »

Hi everyone,

Windows XP SP3 and using Windows Steady State with disk protection turned on.

When logged in as Administrator, Bullzip works well and fast. However, when logged in as a standard user, it refuses to create a PDF. It just sits there, with the icon in the taskbar spinning relentlessly. I must admit I've only waited about 5 minutes before logging out and trying something else.

Standard User has a number of restrictions. Cannot run programs from anywhere else but C:\Windows and C:\Program Files.
My Documents has been repointed to a separate partition (D:\My Documents).

I note there is a folder in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Bullzip\PDF Printer but this has nothing in it.

Are there any other locations for files or even registry entries that need tweaking to enable PDF printing please?

Thanks in anticipation!
AArkley

Re: Windows Steady State & Bullzip

Post by AArkley »

This is rediculous.

My colleague posted this nearly a month ago, on my behalf. I'm not expecting to deal with this on Thursday and have nothing to go on.
AArkley

Re: Windows Steady State & Bullzip

Post by AArkley »

Good afternoon,

My colleague posted this some time ago on my behalf. I have been expecting to hear back with some support regarding this. I am now expecting to deal with this issue on Thursday coming, and have nothing to go on.

Support please, in this support forum.