Run-time error '-2147319779 (8002801d)'

Installation and setup related issues.

Moderator: jr

KoyoPDF

Run-time error '-2147319779 (8002801d)'

Post by KoyoPDF »

Hi

I've instaled PDF Printer in a Windows 2000 Terminal Server.

Loged as Adminsitrator, I am able to print perfectly with no faults. But everytime I try to print from an user without administrative rights, I get the following error.

" Run-time error '-2147319779 (8002801d)' Automation error Application-defined or objet-defined error "

Since it works ok with administrative rights, I suposse the problem will be related to library registration, lack of user rights in filesystem or regedit or something like this.

PDF printer was installed using Add/Remove programs control panel applet of Windows 2000 Serve. After getting this error, I unistalled PDF printer and Ghostcript, and reinstall again executing the setup application without using the control panel applet. but the error apeared again.

Virtual PDF Printer is ONLY installed locally in the server, and none of the remote desktops clients have it installed in its own computer, so the applications executed in the server try to print to a local printer instead to a remote maped one.

If anyone has the same problem or can give me a clue to resolve this, I will apreciate very much.

Thank you in advance