Missing pages

General usage of the PDF Printer.

Moderator: jr

gemereno

Missing pages

Post by gemereno »

Hi,
When I print forms from a database, they are spooled as single page documents. They seem to clog the bullzip pdf printer spooler and as a result, pages are missing in the final PDF created by bullzip pdf printer.

I have tweaked the pdf printer parameters to spool without any message and append new stuff to the existing pdf file.

Nothing will do. I have temporarily requested the filename dialog box to come-up in order to pace the spooling speed. But this is not convenient.

Is there a way to buffer all forms sent into the spool as they come and let bullzip pdf printer draw from that spool at its convenience?

Any suggestion 'd be welcomed.
Thanks
gemereno

Re: Missing pages

Post by gemereno »

Hi guys,
any suggestions? I've been looking everywhere for a solution, but nothing will do. I keep loosing 30% of the pages spooled, whether I print directly to the printer or through the spooler. I believe it has to do with the document append procedure.
Olivier
gemereno

Re: Missing pages

Post by gemereno »

Hi,
I Used another reader as suggested, but this is not the issue.
I seems it is a Ghostscript issue rather. I installed your new version of Bullzip PDF printer as well as the latest gswin64. I get an error 1007 on a 8.2 signed popup window. I tried to remove all Ghostscript from my machine (W7 64b), but bullzip still generates the pdf with this error.
How does Bullzip PDF select which ghostsccript file to use? I'd like to force the one I installed under programfiles/gs.
Olivier