Get HUGE filesizes when i print a PDF with overlay

General usage of the PDF Printer.

Moderator: jr

RemcoVi

Get HUGE filesizes when i print a PDF with overlay

Post by RemcoVi »

Since some time i get HUGE filesizes when i print a PDF file to the bullzip PDF printer wich is setup with a overlay with company design pdf.

So my Bullzip PDF printer is setup with an overlay where i have selected an design PDF with logo etc.

When i print an excisting PDF to the Bullzip PDF printer the filesize is 1 MB to 4 MB big. When i didn't have this problem it was 200 KB - 250 KB.

I have installed different version, removed all relations from registry and file and re-installed it again, but stillt he problem excist. I have installed it on other computers and i got the same problem, except on 1 computer.

Printing from word to this PDF Printer is working fine.

What can i do to solve this problem?
rule

Re: Get HUGE filesizes when i print a PDF with overlay

Post by rule »

I have the same problem here.

But there is a specific user who has this problem.
Other users which have the same driver settings and who uses the same code do not got this problem.
The other users generates pdfs (with overlay) of 350 Kb and this specific user generates the same pdf of 11MB.

reinstall doesn't work, runonce.ini file is the same.

Still looking for solution
admin

Post by admin »

You can try the solution at the link below.

http://www.biopdf.com/guide/pdf_background_pdftk.php

Let me know if it fixes the problem
micieb

Post by micieb »

Hello, i have got the exact problem as mentioned above by rule. One user is generating excessive file sizes (approx. 3MB), and other users print the same document at about 200kb. I want to keep using the current pdf printer and not the biopdf. Does anybody have a solution? Is there a specific program that conflicts with the creation of pdf's?