Blank page

General usage of the PDF Printer.

Moderator: jr

abdasd23@yahoo.com

Blank page

Post by abdasd23@yahoo.com »

After installing GhostScript and Bullzip PDF printer I can send my documents to newly created printer but all I get is a blank PDF page.
jr
Site Admin

Post by jr »

If you are not running version 1.0.0.19 then you should upgrade and see if the problem persists. If you are already on 1.0.0.19 then you can open the file C:\Program Files\BullZip\PDF Printer\data\settings.ini and add a line with the text:

Debug=1

After your next print there will be a set of debug files in the folder C:\Program Files\BullZip\PDF Printer\temp. Zip the files and send them to support@bullzip.com.
abdasd23@yahoo.com

Post by abdasd23@yahoo.com »

I am using the latest version of both PDF printer and GhostScript that can be found on your site. I reinstalled it now and it seems the problem was in additional fonts. When I first installed it I deselected the option to install additional fonts. Now I have installed it again and kept the option on.
Everything works fine now.

I like this program/driver very much and hope you'll continue with great work.

I have one more question. Why Ghostscript 8.54 version can not be downloaded from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/ghostscript/ ?

BTW, you're missing link to Dataceptor on your downloads page.
jr
Site Admin

Post by jr »

You can get the latest version of GhostScript here

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/
rmarcotte

Blank PDF

Post by rmarcotte »

I just installed the PDF Printer and GhostScript and everything is working except I am getting only blank PDF files as well. I used all default settings during the install. I really want to give this software a try... any suggestions?

Thanks.
jr
Site Admin

Post by jr »

Assuming that you are using the version 3.0.0.186 of the printer there should be a port.log file in the folder listed below:

C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Temp\BullZip\PDF Printer

What is the content of that file?