BullZip+QuickBooks 2007+ Vista 64bit

General usage of the PDF Printer.

Moderator: jr

meinoc

BullZip+QuickBooks 2007+ Vista 64bit

Post by meinoc »

I have a client who was running QB and using the email invoice process from within QB. This process will take the invoice and print it to a QB 'driver' and convert it to a PDF (much like BullZip does) and then attach the pdf to an email from within QB to be sent.

After installing BullZip using default options, QB would no longer complete the cycle without stopping during the invoice convertion to PDF where QB would product an error stating it could not locate the file to attach. This error screen was actually more like a the pop file manager screen that you get you go and open or save a document vs. a popup error message.

Though neither the QB pdf converter or the BullZip are setup as 'default' printer, has anyone seen this type of issue using QB or other application that has their own PDF converter? I personally don't see why QB should care about BullZip being installed because QB calls it's own program. But once I removed BullZip, QB did start working again and the email convertion process completed as expected.

Thanks,
Rob
meinoc

Re: BullZip+QuickBooks 2007+ Vista 64bit

Post by meinoc »

Does BullZip monitor the forums here and do they have any input to this issue?