PDF Maker & Outlook 2003 question

General usage of the PDF Printer.

Moderator: jr

joiedevie

PDF Maker & Outlook 2003 question

Post by joiedevie »

Hi all,
I use Outlook 2003, and have Adobe Acrobat Professional 6.0. However, though it shows up as a printer option in my list of printers and I can print individual emails to a PDF, I was told there should be a way to print to PDF all emails in a folder at one time - basically it creates one really long document. I want to do this to save all correspondance with a client onto a disk. However, I can only print a "table" which just gives me the to:/from:/Subject:/Date: and not the body of the email. A friend has the Acrobat icon in her toolbar, but it doesn't appear in mine (though it does appear in my Word toolbar). I've searched and searched online, and at Adobe, and can't find anything to work to get it to show up in Outlook.

So my question - can I do this with Bullzip? It would be really time consuming to do each individual email (there are hundreds per transaction). I'm trying to save paper and not print them all. I saw in the notes that it'll show up in the printer list, but again - can it do a group of emails at one time?

Thanks so much,
Michelle
jr
Site Admin

Re: PDF Maker & Outlook 2003 question

Post by jr »

Hi Michelle,

It behaves much like a normal printer. If you can do what you want using a normal printer then you can most likely do it with the PDF printer as well.

When printing from Outlook you can often choose between the "Table style" and "Memo style". You should choose the "Memo style" to get the full content of the emails.

Regards,
Jacob