Installation without internet

Installation and setup related issues.

Moderator: jr

Ernie Martin

Installation without internet

Post by Ernie Martin »

Is there an installation that does not require connecting to the Internet for dependencies?

It could be an older version (it's for a Windows ME computer with AOL dial-up Internet). I would download the Zip file from a computer with wideband Internet connection, then transfer the program via CD or flash drive to the Windows ME computer. But I remember an old version that did not connect to the Internet during installation; is that available?

Thanks,
Ernie Martin
jr
Site Admin

Re: Installation without internet

Post by jr »

Hi Ernie,

You can install without an internet connection.

1) Download the PDF Printer setup program.
2) Download the Ghostscript lite from http://www.bullzip.com/products/pdf/inf ... quirements

You can install the gslite.exe before you run the printer setup program or you can place it next to the printer setup program. If the printer setup program sees the gslite.exe next to itself then it will install it automatically during installation of the printer.

Regards,
Jacob
stacydavid03

Post by stacydavid03 »

Jacob, I just posted a new thread and now I see this. I will try it and see if it works. No need to post a reply unless there is a some new info that is not posted here.

Thanks!
Gonzalez Rivera

Post by Gonzalez Rivera »

I tried installation through PDF Printer setup program and take help by Downloading the Ghostscript lite and than follow the instructions of gslite.exe. I got success and using in my computer without internet connection.