Older Version of Bullzip

Installation and setup related issues.

Moderator: jr

pmolloy

Older Version of Bullzip

Post by pmolloy »

Does anybody know where I could get a download of Bullzip Version 1.0.0.17 (Jan. 2006)? Only the most recent 3.x version is available from the Bullzip website.
jr
Site Admin

Post by jr »

So much has happend since then. Why would you want that version?

Regards,
Jacob
pmolloy

Post by pmolloy »

Actually, it's just because we have an old Access application that uses Bullzip to create a pdf and then attach it to an email. All older PCs in the office using MS Access 2003 are using Bullzip version 1.0.0.17 and have no problem sending out the email with the attached PDF. Newer machines are running MS Access 2007 and have the latest Bullzip version but we're having a problem with suppressing the Create PDF dialog box that stops the email from going out. I'm sure we'll find a solution to this problem in due course but I thought in the meantime it would be useful to have an installation copy of the older version on hand to have a workaround.
jr
Site Admin

Post by jr »

I have made the old version available at the link below. The link is only temporary.

http://www.bullzip.com/files/BullZipPDF ... 0_0_17.zip

I strongly suggest that you use a newer version. A lot of issues/errors have been fixed since 1.0.0.17.

Regards,
Jacob
pmolloy

Post by pmolloy »

Jacob,

Thanks a lot for your help on this one. Hopefully we can get the new version working with our application and not need to fall back on this older one.

Regards,
Paul
pdf

Re: Older Version of Bullzip

Post by pdf »

Hello.
New versions need .NET framework. I found older version but I don't know if all is well with the file, eg is not this a fake program. I have a question, what is the md5 checksum of the installation file version 6.0.0.865?