|Access To PostgreSQL||
Access to PostgreSQL
Access to PostgreSQL is a small program that will convert Microsoft Access Databases to PostgreSQL.
This product is very similar to Access to MySQL. Until the description of this product is done, you can read about the Access to MySQL. The documentation will apply to this product as well. Just replace any occurrence of MySQL with PostgreSQL.
If you want to send your Access tables directly to a PostgreSQL database, you need to install an ODBC driver for the PostgreSQL database. You can download the driver at the link below.
Version 9.3.400 of the ODBC driver was used to test the latest release of this tool. You just have to install the ODBC driver. There is no need to set up an ODBC connection. The program will handle that for you.
- Fix for index name duplicates.
- Support for newer ODBC driver.
- Encoding of ? added.
- Encoding of ' changed.
- Better handling of boolean default values.
- Fix for error 55 in CmdFinish_Click.
- Improvements for 64 bit systems.
- Changes in the user interface to render properly with different DPI settings.
- Fix for running unattended.
- Binary fields are transferred as hex encoded TEXT fields.
- GO statements were removed from dumpfile.
- Comment lines in dump file are now prefixed with -- instead of #.
- Statements in dump file are now ending with ; (semicolon).
- First release.